The Plug is an invite-only platform for monetizing your influencer audience. Here, we'll walk you through applying to join our platform and how to get going if you're approved. Let's get started!
Signing up and applying to join the Plug
The first step in joining the Plug is to download our app and create an account. Learn more about applying to the Plug and the required steps here.
While you wait to hear back from us, please take time to carefully read our Influencer Guidelines. Failure to follow these rules can result in permanent closure of your Plug account.
Please Note: Applying to The Plug does not mean that you will be accepted. We have a strict approval process and are only able to accept top-tier influencers.
Getting started with the Plug app
Awesome, congratulations on being approved! From here, you're ready to post some ads. First, let's get you aquatinted with our app!
When you open the Plug app, you'll see 5 tabs along the bottom:
- Plugs: This is where all your avalible campaigns are
- Highlights: Check out some of the current best-performing ads (more info)
- Analytics: Monitor how you're campaigns are doing and your current earnings
- Notifications: See all your recent notifications
- Profile: Cash out, manage your account settings and bonus information here
Sharing your first campaign
From the Plugs tab of your app, you're able to view all the campaigns we have available for your account and the current estimated Plugcoins you'll receive for each download you drive.
Here's what to do:
- The first thing you'll want to do is select campaign you'd like to share with your audience
- One you've decided on a campaign, select a piece of media from the carousel that you'd like to work with
- Click the download icon under the ad you'd like to use to download it to your camera roll, then select the link icon to copy your ad's link
- Lastly, head over to your social media account to post this content and make sure you add your link to your account bio, swipe up link, etc. (depending on the kind of post).
See how you're doing
Once you've got some ads running, it's time to check-in to see how they're performing. For this, we'll want to use our Analytics tab.
Here, you can see your Daily and Weekly earnings, country breakdowns, as well as any earnings you might be receiving from custom media you've submitted or referrals.
Still have questions?
If you have any questions about the Plug, please don't hesitate to let us know. We've got your back!