Plugs chat allows you to connect with other Users on the Plug app, and make new Connections.
How to chat
- Open the Plug app.
- Tap the Direct Messaging icon on the top right hand corner of your app, on any tab.
- Here, you'll be able to able to see your current Inbox and Requests.
Starting a new conversation
- Tap the message button on the top right hand corner.
- Select the connection you want to message.
- Tap create on the top right hand corner.
- Start your group chat.
You can also start a message by going to the Users main page, and selecting message.
Creating a group chat
If you would like to create a Group Chat in your Plug app, you'll have to send a message to 2 or more creators.
- Start by tapping the Direct Messaging icon on the top right hand corner, on any tab.
- Compose a new message by selecting the messaging icon on the top right hand corner.
- Select 2 or more connections you wish to add to your group chat.
- Tap create on the top right hand corner
- Start your conversation
Once you create your Group Chat, you'll be in full control of you how the chat goes.
Keep It Secure
We've implemented key tools to ensure you're in control of who can chat.
When you're in the chat, you'll be able to select your settings on the top right hand corner of your message or Group Chat.
Here, you can:
- Mute the conversation.
For group chats, you can also:
- Make the Group Chat Public or Private.
- See the members that are part of the chat
- Add new Group Members.
- Make Group Members Admin, Mute or Removed and Banned.
Still need help? Get in touch with us here and we'll be happy to help!