Plug coins may not be attributed to your account for the following reasons
- The followers have limited ad tracking which makes it harder for partners we use to "track" users through the App Store.
- The followers that downloaded the app using your link may have already downloaded the app.
- The country or platform the download came from is not paying out any Plugcoins. You can check this by upgrading your app and tapping into any Plug to see country and platform breakdowns.
- The followers that downloaded the app using your link may have seen and clicked on more then one ad for that app.
- You are advertising a promotion that has already ended. We grant a grace period for every app to ensure you have time to take down your posts.
- The promotion was removed from your account but you're still running it.
In addition to these common issues, the attribution happens through a process called Device Fingerprinting. This attribution process is not done by The Plug, but rather by our apps Measurement Partners (Adjust, Kochava, Tenjin, Appsflyer, etc). This process is not 100% accurate. If a user waits a long time between downloading the app and opening the app, the measurement partner is often not able to attribute this install to any user. Unfortunately there is nothing The Plug can do to fix this.